The purpose of the European Society of Contact Dermatitis (ESCD) is to:
- Promote a better knowledge of contact dermatitis
- Improve the study of contact dermatitis in Europe, and elsewhere
- Improve the lives of our patients
- Reduce the impact of occupational risks on skin health
- Collaborate with authorities and industry in the prevention of contact allergy
- Promote our speciality to Dermatologists and the public.
To this end, the ESCD arranges congresses covering its entire field every other year and supports symposia or conferences confined to themes of special interest.
Find out more about membership.